bunny at the door!
April 15th, 2014
We don’t have many easter decorations: a few eggs, some bunnies here and there, maybe some flowers, but that’s it really. We needed something easter-y…and fast, because easter is this weekend! I came up with this giant easter bunny peaking in your front door. It’s like Kilroy Was Here got together with Donnie Darko and made an adorable bunny. You can make one too–in the next 10 minutes even!
BUNNY AT THE DOOR TUTORIAL
- white poster board
- crayons or markers
1. Sketch out a bunny shape lightly, trying to use the whole sheet of poster board.
2. Color in the nose, eyes, and the middle of the ears.
3. Flip it over and color the other side (if you plan to put it in a window)
4. Cut out little paws from the poster board scraps and color them in.
5. Tape it to the door and your done!
My daughter said, “Look Mama, the easter bunny has jazz hands!” Who doesn’t want a dancing bunny at their front door? Now, go on, make one!