kcwc: a call out
April 17th, 2012
You were expecting another lovely guest post, I know. Somehow I forgot to schedule someone for Tuesday and then double booked Wednesday. Oops! Actually this gives me the opportunity to ask you something. Last fall's kcwc we had 360 participants and last spring there were 450 people sewing! This spring we are almost up to 300, but I know we can do better than that.
So I am calling on you to call out all the sewers out there!
- If you are on facebook share the spring kcwc link: http://www.elsiemarley.com/kids-clothes-week-spring-2012.html
- If you are on twitter, slap a hashtag on it #kcwc
- If you have a blog, blog about your plans or your piles of fabric or just tell people to sign up!
- If you are on flickr, join the elsiemarley group and get all your flickr friends on board!
- If you have friends with kids who sew, email them and tell them to join!
- Call your mom and tell her to tell all of her friends!
Let's make this kcwc bigger than ever. The more people there are sewing next week, the more people there are motivating you, the more you'll get done! Ok, go!